Kelly Services is currently seeking a Occupational Nurse for one of our top clients in Aibonito, PR
Occupational Health Nurse
Responsible for implementing an effective occupational health program providing the necessary professional health services to all employees in compliance to current FDA regulations, Corporate EHS guidelines and ISO Standards. Administers health management programs such as Worker s Compensation, Disability and Wellness programs.
1. Administrates and develops medical historical records.
2. Maintains Workman Compensation documentation and records. Maintains OSHA 300 Log and accident investigation data.
3. Supports all Medical services in the facility.
4. Takes patient s vital signs, treats wounds, and evaluates physical condition of patient, may collect specimens for analysis.
5. Responsible for all aspects of on-site drug testing program, including follow-up with outcomes.
6. Full control of the Absenteeism Program, including the issuance of attendance letters, delivery to supervisors, cycle time of supervisors returning letters. Maintain statistics of the program.
7. Assists physicians in employee medical examinations.
8. Assists the Occupational Health Safety manager in regulatory training. Generates monthly statistical data and submit to Corporate.
9. Participates in the administration of medical leaves according to Law 139 and FMLA in coordination with Human Resources Manager. 10. Participates in Occupational Health Safety and prevention committees, first aid training and environmental programs, including accident investigation, plant inspections, ergonomic.
*Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
At Kelly Services??, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100??? companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.